About Us    Events    Men    Women    Youth          

Sunday, July 13, 2008

Abundant Life Worship

Worship at Abundant Life Church continues to be a constant revelation of the purpose of God to His people. Afterall, we are created to be living sacrifices, which is our acceptable act of worship to Him. God has so deeply blessed this church with a dedicated and gifted worship team. We recently had 23 at worship practice - wow!!. It's really quite amazing to think that a church of our size has so many in one team. I believe that God is preparing our Church for the next level. So, please pray for me as the Worship Pastor as I seek to discover God's will and direction for creative arts and worship at Abundant Life. Whilst I often feel well out of my depth, I believe that this is where God wants us to be as He stretches and grows us. Of course His strength is made perfect in our weekness, and most definately I am needing to rely more and more in and on Him as we walk forward in His great plan.

God Bless, Ps. Col Crome

No comments: