About Us    Events    Men    Women    Youth          

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Sunday

Well I really enjoyed that. Last Sunday. The tremendous morning service, great fellowship over a shared lunch & then a fantastic night service.
Thanks to all of you who shared in the day especially those who helped with the lunch both serving & cleaning up.

I am interested to get some feedback from Sundays messages regarding "The Proverbs 31 wife & the Church". I know there was a lot of meat in there & a stack of scripture & things to process. I will do follow up sermons, picking out a verse or two & relate them back to the church from time to time. This will hopefully help.

I am committed to helping all of us who call Abundant Life Church home to shaping it into all God is calling it to be.

Our prayer meeting this morning was great. Quite cold at 7am but not to bad in His Place. It is good to pray for the church & God's will for Blayney. I am aware that we can't all get to prayer meetings but please try to pray for people when you are prompted, where ever you are.

Have the best week. Remember home groups & youth.

See you there or Sunday.

Love,

Pastor G

No comments: